Join Scott Portelli, award-winning wildlife, nature and aerial photographer for this 7 day workshop. Scott has photographed Australian landscapes extensively from the air and will be on hand to help you get the best results.
- 17 – 24 September 2021 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 5 – 12 March 2022 (3 Spaces Left)
7 Days, 7 Nights
Maximum 4 people
- Day 1 – Transfer from Coober Pedy (approximately 2 hr drive). Arrive at William Creek, unpack, meet for dinner at 6pm – briefing and prepare cameras for aerial safari
- Day 2 – Flight over Lake Eyre (1)
- Day 3 – Flight over Painted Hills (2), 2nd flight over Lake Eyre afternoon (3)
- Day 4 – Practical workshop session. Lake Eyre 4WD sunset session
- Day 5 – Flight to Lake Eyre (4), Evening editing session
- Day 6 – Flight to Lake Eyre (5), Astro photography session
- Day 7 – Editing Day (Flight alternate day if weather conditions change)
- Day 8 – Depart – Transfer to Coober Pedy
**Please note: all flights are subject to change depending on weather conditions.
7 nights in William Creek
Start: Coober Pedy – William Creek
Finish: William Creek – Coober Pedy
En-suite cabin options for single, double or twin.
What to bring (full checklist will be sent prior to the trip)
- Equipment – Camera, tripod, camera harness or straps for plane
- Clothing – warm clothes, wind proof, gloves, neck buff, beanie, sunglasses
- Fly nets, Mosquito repellent, water bottles
- 5 x flights ranging from 1.5 – 2hrs each day
- 2 x 4WD photo sessions to Lake Eyre and outback locations
- All meals at the famous William Creek Hotel
- Transfers from Coober Pedy to William Creek
- Domestic and international flights
- Alcoholic beverages
- Additional activities
- Travel insurance
Contact Us if you’d like to join this adventure.