Transitioning to underwater photography
Transitioning into a different genre can be daunting and for many photographers the underwater world is a whole new environment. But diversifying your skillset opens the doors to many more opportunities.
This workshop is designed for those passionate photographers looking to enhance their existing skills or add new portfolio to their repertoire. This live streaming workshop with international award winning photographer Scott Portelli will cover a multitude of topics to help with several decisions you need to make to become an underwater photographer. The event will be interactive and encourage discussion. Whether you are curious or looking to make a transition, this will set you on the right path.
- Where to start the journey
- Using your existing equipment
- Looking for the right set up (camera, lighting, underwater housing)
- In-water capabilities, what you need to know
- How to shoot photos and video underwater
- Learning to use natural and artificial light
- Understanding macro and wide angle underwater
Date: 19th August, 2021
Time: 7.00-8.30pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Venue: Via Zoom (link to be sent prior to the workshop)