Due to the Covid-19 Virus the Annual Lord Howe Island Shootout event will be postponed until further notice. we will let you know once the event has been rescheduled.
This Lord Howe Island Photographic shootout 2021 event will have options for wildlife and bird enthusiasts, hikers, snorkelers and water-people alike. Three different packages are available, as well as twelve categories that you can compete for on land and in the water.
- Return flights departing from Sydney with QantasLink
- 7 nights accommodation at Leanda Lei Apartments
- Return island airport transfers
- Airport taxes
- 10 dives for divers, and 2 half day boat trips for non divers as either a snorkeler or passenger
- Practical workshops with Scott Portelli to learn more about your photography or tweak what you already know. Workshops will include practical and in classroom techniques.
- Dive and snorkel gear
- Morning tea on dive days / boat trip days
- Dive and snorkel leaders
- Olympus camera equipment available for use amongst the group
- Dinner on arrival
- Gala Dinner to announce the winners and celebrate the event
Photography Categories (Maximum 25 photos)
- Split shots
- Black and white
- Portfolio (6 photos)
- Divers $3950*
- Non-divers $3250*
* Please note: Prices are per person twin share. Valid for travel 11 – 18 April 2020. Single supplement applies. Dive & boat trips subject to weather conditions.